2010-03-30

L.A. - March Style Update



BIG scary eyelashes... people were staring so hard at me!!!
i actually took 2 pair and glued them together for one eyelash.. wasnt my favorite shape so i lost them already..


Outfit i was wearing that day. MY FAV PAIR OF BOOTS & NEW FAV COLORS: YELLOW & BLACK



make check in the carrr... johnny took me out to cheesecake factory that night!!





****DROOOOOLLLL****
- - i tried to take a pic of my outfit in the restaurant but if you've ever been that place is SO DARK
so i took moring after pic.
DONT LOOK AT MY HAIR I LOOK DINGYYYY!! BLAHHHAHAHAG!


kinda blurry...?? my camera SUCKS
but im wearing a white top with scoop neck back? my rosary necklace vest denim skirt black thigh highs and MY FAV BOOTS AGAIN!=DD was wearing a cute thin scarf & skinny belt but they got misplaced hehee


on my way out the door to a doctor appointment!
im wearing a floral tube dress with white cardigan over it, brown waist belt, black leggings and strappy platforms
if you must know... i fell down a few staris in these heels becus i didnt buckle the straps... O.o  LOLOL!!!
SO LET THAT BE A LESSON IN CASE YOU LAZY LIKE ME N DONT WANNA BUCKLE YO HEELS!



a set of fiberglass nails i did on a girl in my cosmo class.. didnt have time to decorate them tho...
i charge 10 dalla no taax hahaha
then some old purikura i found on my computer i wanna share!



im in the transition of a make over right now!!
i ordered a personal airbrush tanning system
and this week during my spring break, im going to do a quickweave with an invisible part... havent decided on the hair color yet but im looking into doing my old gold/blonde color again if i can find it!
so next month will be a good one YAY! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment