2010-11-17

[ sanrio ★ 50TH ANNIVERSARY ★ ] parties ! -->(cross-posted from LOVERRBOY)

was fortunate enough to be invited to the SANRIO ★ 50TH ANNIVERSARY ★ VIP party ,
but unfortunate enough to miss it ~ definitely will be there next year ! look at YUMENINJA (of BUBBLEPUNCH)'s dress ♥

she is always so unpredictable & puts all her elaborate costuming & outfits together herself .
she is a huge inspiration for me !

but i WAS able to make it to the I ♥ NERDS party !
>0> APPARENTLY the whole night i wore this godawful combover across my face
& my boyfriend didn't tell me because he thought it was "intentionally" NERDY ... LOL



with MIE [ *DIAMOND* ] !








artwork by BEI @ beibadgirl
she does the most killer 3d work that really pops off the walls , even pops out of the photo <3
met LAURA , a designer I met on facebook ★★


remember that ROAD RABIES , i warned you about ?
imagine it , in THIS .... XD

ran into my lovely friends ~ who says GYARU & LOLI can't get along XD

ran into FELIX of LOOKBOOK LA
http://lookbookla.smugmug.com/Other/Sanrio-Loungefly-I-Heart-Nerds


THANKS FOR LOOKING :D tried cutting it down , there's more on my blog!
love meeting people !! spent much of the time looking for gyaru-nerds
like me XD pun intended ♥ if you ever want to meet at an event , don't hesitate to
message me ★ us *DIAMONDS* will always show you a good time >DD


here is a link for the rest of the SMALL GIFT SANRIO ANNIVERSARY EVENTS happening in LA until Sunday , 21 November ♥
http://www.sanrio.com/smallgift/la

2 comments: